Skip to main content

How To Pass Your Gcse Maths In 4 Weeks


Make Sure You Watch This Video Till The End Or You Won’t Find Out Where You’re Going Wrong In Your Revision Nor The Key To Scoring An A* Grade In Practically Any GCSE Exam!











Ambereen Results



Deborah Results









Diya Sharma Results
Diya Sharma Thorpe Park



“The program designed by Jeevan summarise what you need to know for your exam by focusing on the key concepts. The resources are well written and take the complexity out of the topics covered. The shortcuts and tips are especially useful and I’m already reaping the benefits; I can answer exam questions far quicker than I previously did. I achieved a ‘C’ grade in the foundation-tier paper this summer (2015). However, I am not satisfied with just a ‘C’ grade so I’ve entered the higher-tier paper in November 2015, where I am aiming to get an ‘A’ grade overall. Before I came across Jeevan’s program, I would have been really happy with just a ‘C’ grade at GCSE. I now want to aim for the best grade possible because I know I can do it. Thanks Jeevan for giving me the belief that I can do well in in this subject. I’m even considering A-Level Maths! That’s quite phenomenal for someone who failed their GCSE maths before!”
Purdip


























Comments

Popular Posts