Asvab Social Learning Community


Welcome to ASVABer.com

ASVABer is the Ultimate ASVAB Practice Solution


No other ASVAB preparation system even comes close

** Plus, incredible bonus materials as a free gift **


I failed the ASVAB twice and then found this program. I followed the simple plan in the guide book and scored a 63 on my third try. After lots of online practice and learning how to eliminate wrong answers, I was finally comfortable with the time limits and that made a huge difference for me.



I felt OK about the Math but was kind of scared about the General Science and Mechanical Comprehension. The study guides and online practice really made a huge difference in my confidence. I was not scared at all when I took the test. I am proud to say that I score a 59 which is considered above average.

Bonus Materials

Ultimate ASVAB AFQT Subject & Strategy Guide

Ultimate ASVAB General Science Study Guide & Practice Exam

Ultimate ASVAB Downloadable Practice Exam


Comments

Popular Posts